The main chip of 7MP1200 power communication module adopts QUALCOMM QCA7550 design. It has the characteristics of high integration and small size.
It can provide up to 1200Mbps powerline transmission rate, stable work and reliable performance. The 7MP1200 power communication module provides users with DC12V power interface, PLC communication interface, general GPIO interface, working status indicator interface and network interface.
1. Elevator Monitor & Diganosing
2. Security Monitoring
3. Access Controller
4. Underwater Robot
1. DC 12V power input;
2. Supports up to 64 nodes;
3. Supports IEEE802.3i, IEEE802.3u, EEE802.3ab standards;
4. Supports HomePlug AV, HomePlug AV2, IEEE1901, IEEE1905.1;
5. Transmission of data through existing power lines, providing up to 1200Mbps transmission rate;
6.10/100/1000Mbp adaptive Ethernet interface;
7. Support 300m transmission distance (within the same meter range);
8. Support 128-bit AES encryption to ensure network data transmission security;
9. Support any operating system, including Mac, Linux;
10. Support PLC DC access, with lightning protection;
11. Flexible application of GPIO interface;
12. Network port and 12V power supply support pin and socket two connection methods, customers are free to choose
There are no reviews yet.